Adscope 658 Electronic Stethoscope
With Adscope 658 Electronic stethoscope, you’ll hear sounds you may have missed with a traditional acoustic instrument. The contact-activated microphone filters higher-frequency background noises that typically interfere with auscultation, then amplifies heart and lung sounds up to 18X.
- Amplifies sounds up to 18X (24dB)
- Noise-filtering contact microphone eliminates background interference
- Eight-step volume control with last-setting memory
- Cardiology headset with bilumen tubing and stainless-steel binaurals
- Multifunction button controls the frequency mode (bell or diaphragm) and the volume (eight levels)
- Backlit LCD display powers down automatically if not in use
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, twenty hours of continuous use on a full charge
- High-impact thermoplastic housing withstands drops, bumps, and other contact
- Measures 30 inches and weighs 175 grams
- Contact microphone measures 7 mm in diameter, suitable for use on any size patient
- Includes three pairs of Adsoft Plus snap-on silicone eartips, two small and one large
- Micro USB cable and scope ID tag also included
- Two-year warranty on electronics (chestpiece), lifetime warranty on headset
- MDAL: 99038
For more information click here
Please note: For hygiene reasons, returns on stethoscopes will not be authorized.
To Pre-order email email@example.com or order below.