Individually Wrapped Disposable ULTRA Clinical Thermometer | Part No. 8200 | NEXTEMP
Clinically-accurate, single-use thermometers offering unsurpassed accuracy and maximum infection control. Proudly made in the USA for more than 35 years, NexTemp Ultra thermometers use a patented chemistry system known as Liquid Crystal Technology to measure core body temperature, providing the most accurate temperature reading available on the market today. Our thermometers are individually wrapped and intended to be disposed of after use, virtually eliminating the risk of spreading germs and infections by providing a clean instrument that is used once and then discarded.
- 1 FULL MINUTE SIGNAL RETENTION TIME: Longer time to read temperature.
- THROW AWAY THE GERMS: Reduces the risk of cross-infection or reinfection.
- CONVENIENT: Easily transportable, unbreakable, inexpensive.
- CLINICALLY ACCURATE: ±0.2°F / ±0.1°C (within the critical range of 98°F to 102.0°F /37.0°C to 39.0°C).
- LONG SHELF LIFE: 5 years from the date of manufacture.
- SAFE: Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, latex-free.
- ECONOMICAL: No probe covers, batteries, calibration checks, capital equipment.
- NO SPECIAL STORAGE CONDITIONS: Resets automatically if exposed to elevated temperatures during shipment or storage. Best if stored in cool dry place (86°F / 30°C or below)
|1 box:||100 pcs.|