Narrow Mouth Erlenmeyer Flask with Reinforced Beaded Rim 125ML | Part No. KIM-26500-125| KIMAX KIMBLE
- 25mL narrow mouth Erlenmeyer flasks are the choice for general laboratory usage; designed to meet ASTM Specification E1404, Type I, Class 1 requirements
- Designed for economy and versatility, tops are reinforced and tooled with a rounded finish, containing more glass to give them maximum mechanical strength
- Body is thick walled with a long tapered outside contour to minimize chipping when struck or rubbed together
- All fasks have durable white ceramic enamel scales to indicate approximate volumes at various levels, useful in measuring/mixing solutions where a high degree of accuracy is not necessary.
- 50mL to 125mL graduated interval; 25mL subdivisions; stopper size 5; approximate widest diameter: 66mm; approximate height: 108mm